About this site
There’s been complaints that this website was overly cryptic about who I am. To that end, a thumbnail biography follows:
- There’s only one Paul / Paul-Michael / P-M Agapow, so if you’re looking for that name, it’s me. If you’re looking for another Agapow, they may be in Australia, Canada, the US, France or Russia.
- I'm from Australia, but now live & work in London.
- I do biomedical research for a living (biomedical data science, precision medicine, computational biology, translational bioinformatics, etc.). I’ve published on this, given some talks and written some associated software.
- Due to spam and shifting jobs, many of the previous email addresses I've used are no longer operational. However paul (at) agapow.net will work. I’m always interested in hearing of jobs, employment or collaborations.
- I’m on Twitter and LinkedIn, but these are for work. There are some other, more personal, social media profiles, but I'm phasing them out.
- According to an industry blogger, I'm "charismatic and consciously antagonistic". In Italy, I’m apparently “a repository of video art on the border between performance, work and virtuality”.
- The last time I looked, I had an Erdos number of 4.